OSHA CITATION DEFENSE
We Assist Companies with OSHA Citations - Receiving an OSHA citation can be overwhelming! Our team is dedicated to providing your company peace of mind as quickly as possible. Most companies are unprepared when an OSHA citation arrives, and don't fully understand the entire process. Your subscription includes the following guides; Preparing Your Workplace for an OSHA Inspection, Employer and Employee Rights During an OSHA Inspection, 18 Legal Tips: Handling OSHA Citations the Right Way and Weekly Safety Meeting Topics to keep your company, and employees, in compliance to avoid OSHA citations.
SAFETY CHECKS BY PERVIDI
- Inspections and Audits
- Asset Management
- Maintenance Management
- Custom Forms and Processes
- Pre-trip Checks
- Literally automates ALL your mobile data collection
STATE AND FEDERAL LAMINATED LABOR LAW POSTERS
All labor law posters are researched and kept up to date. These posters are required to help your company avoid employee lawsuits and federal fines from outdated labor law posters.
2019 State and Federal Labor Law Poster Includes:
- 2019 Current State Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Updated 3/14)
- Heimlich Maneuver (Notice to Obtain)
- Prohibits Discrimination (Updated 7/15)
- Reemployment Assistance Program Law formerly UI (Updated 5/15)
- Workers' Compensation (Updated 2/19)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 8/16)
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
SAFETY ALLIANCE WEEKLY REVIEW
Subscribe for FREE to receive our award winning newsletter delivered to your inbox each week. We publish the top safety, health and environmental related news stories in addition to information related to our organization, including upcoming training, seminars and employment opportunities. Scroll to the bottom of the home page to subscribe.
SAFETY & RISK ADVISORS
The Safety Alliance recently created our newest entity, Safety & Risk Advisors. Lead by David Wessin with over 35 years in the field of health and safety covering many industries, we have an experienced team of professionals that can provide outstanding services to our clients. Visit our website today to learn more and contact someone from our team. Thank you!